Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Cute to Spook

Let me just say . . . this is my 2nd ever Halloween card.  I adored my very first one (see it here).  But, we don't do Halloween.  We never have.   Every year I see all these cute Halloween projects and cards, but I am really never a part of them.  This year I decided to buy PTI's Tiny Treats: Halloween stamp set to make some things to send with the kids to school.  It is my one and only Halloween stamp set.  So, if you see it in my projects a lot, you will know why.  :)

I am playing along with Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #126.  I haven't talked about TE much on my blog.  I have followed Taylor's work for a couple of years and have recently become a Key Ingredients subscriber.  While I was at CHA, I had the opportunity to talk to her and let me tell you - an absolute sweet heart.  I bought my very first 4 SETS of TE rubber stamps and have become a fan in more ways.  Isn't it nice to know you are in good company?  I mean seriously; who better to play along with than a great person and a great company.  And no, I didn't get paid or compensated to say that.  :)  I pay for the privilege.

Here is my take on the challenge.  Thanks for looking.



-All PTI unless noted-
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Halloween, Polka Dot Basics II
Paper: Bitty Dots, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Stampers Select White
Ink: Summer Sunrise, True Black
Other: Copics, Copic Spica, Fiskars Circle Cutter Thing

2 comments:

Jennifer K said...

So cute! Love the large polka dots on the background - makes such a fun statement!

Mariana said...

I love it!! Tiny treats really shines here! Beautifully colored too! I love your color combo and the background just makes everything pop!! Thanks for the inspiration!