Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

We had a baby shower at our church for a couple that  I really didn't know well.  So, I went pretty neutral when I made this card to go with their gift.  As it turned out, I really love using yellow for baby cards.  I know I have already posted about it, but it is still true.



 And I actually stamped on the inside of a card.  !!!!  I know . . . you are thinking that is crazy.  But, I happen to see this little tip/trick on the fabulous Nicole Heady's blog.  I used Giga Guidelines as a background to the inside sentiment.  I stamped it in Lemon Tart, so it made it harder to photograph.  What do you think?  I was totally thrilled with how classy it turned out.


-All Papertrey Ink unless identified -
Paper: Lemon Tart, True Black
Stamps: Baby Boy Stamps (The Paper Studio), Background Basics: Tin Types, Giga Guidelines, Signature Greetings
Ink: True Black, Lemon Tart
Other: Lemon Tart Ribbon, Copic Markers

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Very cute LeAnn! I'd forgotten that inside tip. Thanks for the reminder.

Kara said...

that cow is soo cute!! love him:)

Jennifer K said...

Adorable card. I like yellow, too - it's so innocent and gentle. And I really like how you used the Giga for the background behind the inside sentiment. I'm going to have to try that because I really like the look!

Laurie said...

What a cute card LeAnn! Love it!