Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday - Dino Style

I love finding ways to make cards for the younger audience.  I have 8 nephews and 4 nieces.  So, you can bet that I am always needing a birthday card for one of them.  I was totally happy to use my Tiny Treats Valentine for all sorts of applications all year long.  That set gets TONS of mileage with all the kids in my life.



Paper: Pattern Paper (Basic Grey), Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Fillable Frames #1, Tiny Treats: Valentine (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Copics

2 comments:

Jennifer K said...

That dino is just the cutest! It makes for a very special card for a young guy.

Jill said...

Oh, how cute is this! The dino image and the pp and colors make a great kid's card, LeAnn!