Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Friends for Life

I thought I would be blogging every day this week.  Well, I am glad to get any posts up.  :)  I am making some invitations - okay about 100 - for a surprise event.  I was commissioned to keep it a surprise; so once the event passes, I will share what has taken me so long.  I don't think anyone would happen by my blog, but you never know.  This is my last "job" for a while as I am taking some time off of custom orders.  Switching gears, today's card is one from earlier in the summer.  I love, love, LOVE this stamp set and would use it on every card if I could get away with it.  Thanks for stoping by!



All Papertrey Ink unless noted.
Paper: Hawaiian Shores
Impression Plate: Picnic Basket
Stamps: Life
Ink: Hawaiian Shores
Dark Blue Ink: Stampabilities
Ribbon: Unknown (seriously, it just showed up one day in one of our cars.  So, if this is yours, thanks for letting me use it.)

1 comment:

Anika said...

I love this set too! Great card! Can't wait to see your secret project!