Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.

Today I have a wedding card to share with you.  For some reason, this is THE hardest type of card to make.  I honestly don't know where the disconnect is for me.  I don't feel like there are any great wedding stamp sets out there.  I have found a few bits and pieces here and there but nothing that knocks my socks off.  Wow, what a downer way to start a post.  Chalk it up to a late night coupled with an early morning of fussy children.  :)



- All Papertrey Ink unless indicated -
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes
Paper: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist
Ink: Aqua Mist, True Black
Ribbon: Black Stripe (JoAnn's)

2 comments:

Anika said...

Pretty! I would agree that it's hard to find a great wedding set - although, I adore using this "Mr. & Mrs." sentiment in red on a black and white wedding card!

Jill said...

You did fine, LeAnn! That Mr. & Mrs. sentiment is the BEST for a wedding card, IMHO. Paired with your color choices, you have a delightful wedding card here!