Monday, August 23, 2010

Best Wishes

I have been waiting to play with my new Guidelines Impression plate since I saw its debut.  However, I really didn't see a lot of the design team members using it.  So, I was a touch concerned about it.  It did not disappoint!  I love the simple, and much needed, texture it added to my card.  Also, did you see ocean tides?  This is one of my original favorite colors, but it has gone by the side for me lately.  Oh, how delicious that color still is in my eyes!!  Thanks for looking today!  This is our first full week of school.  Wish us luck!!



- All Papertrey Ink unless indicated -
Stamps: Guidelines, Fillable Frames #7
Paper: Rustic White
Ink: Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist
Ribbon: Ocean Tides Satin
Other: Guidelines Impression Plate, Fillable Frames #7 Die

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a soft colors! the impression is really pretty!

Cindy Holshouser said...

So pretty. That impression makes it look like a quilt!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, LeAnn! I love Ocean Tides too, but my ink pad hasn't been co-operating! Love this card!

Sara Mac said...

Pretty card LeAnn! Love the Ocean Tides satin ribbon. That impression plate is wonderful, but I didn't get it since I haven't even touched the ones I picked up at CHA.

Kirsty said...

Beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

Linda said...

Really pretty. Love the texture. I'll have to put that on my (very long)wishlist.

Sue in Grapevine said...

My favorite colors! very pretty card.

Annheidel said...

Shoot, I have to add that impression plate to my wish list. Very pretty!

IamDerby said...

This is so soft and pretty! Nicely done!

Jennifer K said...

Very pretty! That impression plate really adds a subtle punch. Good luck at school this week - my kids start today. :)

Susan said...

LOVE your card!! It's so gorgeous!!

Cathy Weber said...

Such a soft and pretty card. I love that impression plate and you did a super job lining up the guidelines stamps with it. Very pretty.

Monica K. said...

So pretty! I passed on getting that IP, but I might have to rethink it now. Gorgeous card!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty! I just love that new embossing plate!

Babies-Beth said...

Ohhh....nice.....!!!!

Kristii said...

Sooooo very pretty!!! I love the colors and you have totally sold me on that impression plate!!! I love it!!!