Friday, August 27, 2010

Praying for You

Several weeks back (or a month or two *wink*) I was on a mission to use up some of my supplies or loose them.  Here is another use it or loose it card.  I know it is only the ribbon, buy hey, I have to use it up.  :)  Thanks for looking today.  Have a great weekend!!!  I hope to be back blogging on Monday.



- All Papertrey Ink unless indicated -
Stamps: Damask Designs, With Sympathy
Paper: Melon Berry, Stampers Select White
Ink: Melon Berry, Dark Chocoloate
Other: Brown Ribbon (Offray), Versa Mark Ink, Filagree White embossing powder, Mat Stack Die 4

3 comments:

Anika said...

This turned out great! Love the simple color scheme!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I've got to get that mat stack die.

June K said...

I love the white embossed damask. Lovely card.