Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday

I made a card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #125.  I always admire all of Taylor's cards and never took the chance to play along.  This was a fun sketch and I had a blast making this card.

Thanks for looking!



Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II (Papertrey Ink), Wishful Elegance (Verve)
Paper: Spring Moss, Vintage Cream, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Spring Moss, Tea Dye Duo, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Die Cuts: Beautiful Blooms Dies (Papertrey Ink), Circles and scallop square (George and Gypsy Wanderings cut with my Cricut)
Other: Woodgrain Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink), Rustic Twine (Papertrey Ink), Copics
Sketch: TESC #125

13 comments:

good_day1214 said...

Ooohh.. I love the pale colors and the woodgrain BG. Very pretty!

Regina Mangum said...

This is lovely. The woodgrain is the perfect touch! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment, by the way!

Unknown said...

so pretty- love the color palette. This card is so smoothing.

Amy Kolling said...

Very pretty using those colors together! I haven't tried this color combo before but I will now!!

Monique said...

Oh such pretty colors..I love the wood grain BG ...Great take on the sketch :)

Erica said...

Great design! I really like the how you did the flowers!

Kara said...

such soft pretty colors! love the woodgrain with the flowers!

Laurie said...

Ok...I seriously love this card! That woodgrain looks amazing but the way you cut those flowers is too cute! The twine adds just the right touch! This is a fantastic card Leann!

Jill said...

Lovely, soft colors, LeAnn, and I really like how you have the circles going off the edges!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!! I love the blooms in circles and the mellow colors are so pretty! Great card!

Jennifer K said...

I really like the color combo you chose for this card and the woodgrain texture is a perfect addition.

Cathy Weber said...

Such soft and pretty colors LeAnn. I love how you used the impression plate and twine on this card along with the flowers.

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty! I love the texture and dimension!