Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teacher - You mean the world to me

Welcome to one of my very first shaped cards.  I made a shaped card about 2 years ago, which was my first.  I don't typically do these, but when the Create blog challenged us to do a star shaped card I pulled out my Gypsy and began creating.  I learned a lot!!  It wasn't nearly as painful as I thought it would be.  Maybe I will venture into them more often.  Also, I need to finish my teacher cards.  Yes, they are not done, and we started Thursday.  :)  Only 3 more!!!



Stamps: Make the Grade (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: from the Key Ingredients Kit (Taylored Expressions)
Flower: Kaiser Kraft
Other: Dark Chocolate Ink, Pure Poppy Button, Chocolate Bakers Twine (Papertrey Ink)
Die Cuts: All stars cut from George Cartridge on my Cricut

1 comment:

Chere M. said...

I need you to teach me how to use my Gypsy. So cute and I love how you took the picture.