Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy BOO to you!

It is officially halloween. We don't celebrate halloween (gasp, roars from the crowd). My mom is a halloween fanatic. I was on the phone with her today and her halloween gag this year is a fake cockroach!!! Every year she does this kind of thing. So this roach is somehow on a string and you can make it jump toward people. She thinks it is sooooo funny to scare people with it. Oh the stories - just like a little kid!! :) I love it. I think it is this kind of thing that keeps one young.

My share today is a card that I made specifically for her. I cannot wait until she sees it. She will probably ask where the "scare" is though. :)

Credits: Haunted Halloween Mini-Kit by Miss Mint at Peppermint Creative; Simply Halloween Word Art by Tay Silver at Peppermint Creative; Glitter - Doodlebug Designs; Dimensional Glue - Glossy Accents by Ranger; Print and Cut - Silhouette
Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: