Monday, March 29, 2010

Thank You Very Much

This is another of my Use It or Lose It series.  This is a quick card that I whipped up in multiples.  I needed to use up the delightful circle paper.



The ink color was actually stamped with PTI's Hawaiian Shores.  When I first opened the pad, it was stamping a blue turquoise instead of green turquoise.  To salvage my die cuts and stamped frames, I reverted to my stash and was able to use up some of this ribbon.  Score!!  I used 2 things in my Use It or Lose It attempt.  Yeah!!

Stamps: Fillable Frames #2, Beautiful Blooms II (PTI)
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), Designer Paper (Hobby Lobby)
Ribbon: Ribbons and Bows Oh My
Ink: Hawaiian Shores (pre-smooshing), Spring Moss, Enchanted Evening (PTI)
Other: Fillable Frames #2 Die (PTI), Picnic Plaid Impression Plate (PTI)

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Great way to use that frame! The flower stamped in it is a great detail.