Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Plum Pudding 4 Ways - Part 4

This is the final card of my Plum Pudding series.  I have really enjoyed the challenge of working with Plum Pudding (okay, yes, and technically kraft).  I stretched my self in so many ways.  For instance, I used an image stamp for the background - something I am not comfortable doing.  But, I loved the results and will do it again.  I also stamped onto patterned (albeit slightly) paper.  I stamped and cut out the images for a card.  Again, a technique that I haven't done a lot of.

So, all in all I had a great time.  I hope you enjoyed the cards even a percent of how much joy it brought me.


Stamps: Year of Flowers - Violets, Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Plum Pudding, Plum Pudding Bitty Dots, Spring Moss (PTI)
Ink: True Black, Plum Pudding, Spring Moss (PTI), Versamark
Other: Copic

1 comment:

Dana said...

Ooh, I love how the Paper pieced violet jumps out at me Leann!and the purple/kraft combo looks lovely.