Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Easter


P1010684, originally uploaded by sillyleann.

Ready or not, Easter is coming . . . AND I am going to send out a few Easter cards. Yeah. I totally bombed on my Christmas cards. Ummm . . . I mailed them in January. So, it is a big deal that I am even going to send Easter cards AND on time. Now isn't that nice!! :)

Honestly, so much of what is on these cards is old and you probably cannot even get it anymore. I am in the "use it up" mode. I have really been updating my supplies and realize that I must use what I have first. Surely, you don't do that either, do you? Do you hoard things away until they are on the verge of going out of style? I didn't think so. *wink*

First Card:
Cardstock - Bazill; Ribbon - May Arts; Bunny and Alpha Die - Quickutz

Second Card:
Cardstock - Hobby Lobby textured cardstock; Bunny Die - Quickutz; "Hoppy Easter" Stamp - SillyLeAnn Designs 2.0; Flowers Stamps - Hobby Lobby (seasonal stamp set that they only had for Spring in 2007); Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug; Ribbon - Hobby Lobby (FX); Plaid Paper - My Minds Eye; Flowers are colored with Crafters Chalk

No comments: