Sunday, March 14, 2010

Plum Pudding 4 Ways - Part 1

So, after making the Happy Birthday 2 Ways, I thought it would be fun to challenge myself.  Well, maybe not a "challenge" per se, but push myself a little.  There are several things I have a hard time being creative with or love and have never tried.  So, here in lies my newest challenge.  I love the PTI color, Plum Pudding or at least I do when I see it in others' works.  So, I challenged myself to put together some purple cards.  Here is the first one.  Enjoy!


Stamps: Giga Guide Lines, Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Plum Pudding (PTI)
Ink: True Black, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon (PTI)
Flower: Prima Sprites 2
Button: My Minds Eye
I got my feet wet with a touch of purple, but I didn't commit all the way.  My Plum Pudding didn't stamp as dark as I thought it would/should.  I think as I used it card after card, it got better.  This was a fun card to make and I loved the way the background finished.

No comments: