Monday, March 01, 2010

Spring

Spring . . . oh the thought of Spring sure brings happiness to my soul.  I was so thrilled to see Papertrey's challenge with spring colors.  Here is my card using Betsy's colors.




Credits:  Paper - Stamper's Select White (PTI), Stamps - Background Basics: Petal Power, Turning a New Leaf, Damask Designs and Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Ink - Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, and New Leaf (PTI); Ribbon - New Leaf Bitty Dots and Raspberry Fizz Satin (PTI); Punch - Scallop Square (Marvy Uchida)

It turned out a little disjointed.  Why did hers turn out so beautiful for mine to be blah?  I guess we see why she is the color/card queen.  :)  My idea looked way better in my head.  Maybe I will try again and update.  (we'll see because the Bachelor finally is on tonight)


Note: Sorry if this appeared blank.  I posted this while in the car line (from my iPhone) and somehow it ended up blank.  ??? But, I think it is all fixed now.

No comments: