Saturday, October 03, 2009

Papertrey Ink Review

I have to admit that I am pretty hard to please when it comes to satisfaction. It also takes a lot for someone to win my business. Let me tell you that Papertrey Ink has won my heart. I hesitated to purchase much from them because I felt that their prices were a bit high. A "normal" set of stamps is $24 and a slightly smaller set is $15. I took a chance and purchased the Everyday Blessings set from them a while back (like last year). I was pleased with the set overall. The stamp set came with a CD case in which to store the stamps. I adore this type of storage and was pleased with their particular set up. It also comes with a sticker that you put on the outside of your case. This way you can place the stamps over their images that serves two purposes: easy to find and you can see exactly what your stamp will look like. You can see that I am hard to please as it took me over a year to make my second order. I was so upset. I have been missing out on one of the premier online places to purchase stamps AND other crafting supplies. Let me show you my budget buster of an order.



I won't tell you what I spent, but it was completely worth every penny! Take a close look and you will see 5 stamp sets, 2 heart punches, 3 ink pads, chocolate brown paper, and the paper sampler. I ordered on a Sunday morning just before church. I recieved my goodies on Thursday - free shipping! Considering Sunday was the 13th and I ordered prior to a release, I felt it arrived fast. Bottom line . . . go ahead and order.  Papertrey Ink was a great company and I adored everything I purchased.
 
I will break down some of the purchase today or at a later time. I can't wait to tell you about their Perfect Match cardstock and Perfect Match Hybrid Inks!

No comments: