Saturday, October 03, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day

All throughout the day I will be sharing my latest cards and a few product and store reviews.  I heavily depend on other's opinions about a product before I purchase big items.  I hope that my experience can help you make informed decisions as well.  Also, I love shopping on the web, but I do so very cautiously and wise.  So, I thought I would share my experience with a shop or two that I have used.

Keep checking back.  Fun cards and hopefully helpful reviews will show up all day.

Here is my first share of the day.  This is a set of 3 hybrid cards that I made (hybird means that I used my computer to print paper, elements, or both). 






Credits:  Pattern Paper - Andrea Gold from godigitalscrapping.com; Ribbon - Basic Grey; Thank You Stamps - Michaels $1 bin; Scripture Stamp - Papertrey Ink from the Everyday Blessings set; Big Flower Punch - Whale of a Punch by EK Success; Little Flower - Prima; Button - The Paper Studio

No comments: