Saturday, July 21, 2012

SAF Memory Preservation Badge

I have now earned my Memory Preservation Badge.  Yeah!!  I had a great time putting together this book for my new baby.  I made two and I am planning to gift these to both sets of grandparents.  They will love them.  I don't have the photos from Sam's yet.  If I get time, I will update with a few photos.  In the meantime, you get the idea with these photos.




I only included pictures of a couple of my favorite pages.  Still having a blast all by myself!!!  :)

As I normally use Papertrey Ink on just about all my cards these days, I should point out that I used a digital kit by Connie Prince called Oh the Places on this album.

2 comments:

vintagestampr said...

This is absolutely adorable! You did an awesome job!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning, x