Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Thinking of You

I was super inspired to play along with the Papertrey Ink - Make It Monday Series.  I went in my craft room to start and needed to clean a few things off my desk.  In doing so, I realized that I hadn't added Pinefeather to my color book.  As I was adding the color, it struck me how BEAUTIFUL Pinefeather and Aqua Mist were together.  So, this was the result . . .
Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Mat Stack 3 Collection
Paper: Aqua Mist, Stamper Select White
Ink: Ocean Tides
Other: Pinefeather Felt, Beautiful Blooms Die, Doodlebug Sugar Coating Glitter, Scor-Tape, Picnic Plain Embossing Plate, Aqua Mist Button, White DMC Floss

I have been wanting to try the Betsy folded flower for so long.  I finally did.  Boy, that thing was SUPER hard to sew together.  But, the results are stunning in real life.  Thanks for stopping by to see my latest creation.

2 comments:

Keva said...

Love it! The colors look great abnd I like the impression on the main panel.

Jen Adcock said...

Gorgeous! One of my top fave color combos! The distress inking on the IP really is effective. Well done on the folded flower too. Totally worth the effort.