Sunday, February 06, 2011

Happy Anniversary

There are lots of anniversary celebrations going on.  Most of you know that Papertrey Ink is in the middle of their 4th Anniversary celebration.  But, did you know that my husband has a dear, sweet aunt that celebrated her 50th Anniversary?  No.  That's ok.  Let me tell you then.  My husband's aunt Liz and her husband did celebrate their 50th Anniversary with a surprise party with many close family and friends.  It was a great night to celebrate a sweet person.  This is the card that I made for them.

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Fillable Frames
Ink: Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold (look-a-like ink from Michaels $1 bin)
Paper: Stampers Select, Harvest Gold
Other: Flower Punch (EK Success); Jewels (Hobby Lobby)

Thanks for looking.  Today would mark THE very first time I have ever made a one layer card that I liked.  :)  I was super happy because I wanted something simple yet pack a punch.  Not many 50th Anniversaries come around that much, ya know.

1 comment:

Sara Mac said...

Love this OLC LeAnn! The frame and flowers give it the perfect touch of color. Hope to see even more OLC from you.
Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! I was cracking up as I read one after another. "I'm leaving now, I think..." LOL!!!