Friday, February 04, 2011

Happy Birthday

Things are beginning to somewhat, in some way, resemble normal.  I will hold on to the small pieces of normality in light of the past 2 weeks.  I have a quick share today and an update on my personal life.  I think I must be feeling "blue" lately.  :)  Thanks for looking!

All Supplies Papertrey Ink unless noted:
Stamps: Inside and Out Birthday, Background Basics: Tin Types; Beautiful Blooms II
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Spring Rain
Paper: Vintage Cream, Spring Rain
Other: Mat Stack 1 Die; Beautiful Blooms II Die: Spring Rain Button; Spring Rain Satin Ribbon

Update on our house:  We are still in the planning phase, but to be truthful, things are going a lot easier than I had originally anticipated.  My stress levels have come down about it, and we feel really good about the progress we have made to this point.  I am so hopeful that things are going to remain "easy" and progress will be quick.

No comments: