Monday, November 01, 2010

With Gratitude

I really fell in love with a card I made for the Verve World Card Making Day Challenge here.  I kept looking at it thinking I should do it in a different color.  So, I did.  Enjoy!



-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Because of You, Wishful Elegance (Verve); A Little Argyle
Paper:  Vintage Cream, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Ink: Spring Moss, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding
Other: Lavender Satin Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Mat Stack 1, Argyle Embossing Folder (Quickuts), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuddlebug)


Thanks for looking!  One more thing . . . I am starting a new "series" if you will.  It is called "One Week With".  If you have a moment, go check it out here.

7 comments:

Eva said...

The colors are so and pretty and your layout is awesome. Beautiful card!

paperella said...

Very pretty! Those soft colors look fantastic :)

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE this color combo!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Stephanie said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the Plum Pudding and Spring Moss combination.

Keva said...

Wow, I love love love the colors. It looks really pretty.

christy compton hall said...

Oh wow Leann, this is stunning! It is so soft and really took my breath away!

Kristii said...

Such a pretty card!!! I love the colors and the variety of stamps you used!!! Awesome!!!