Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I had the opportunity to spend some time "playing" in my little craft space.  I love those times where you don't limit your creativity.  No challenges, no colors, no particular theme.  Oddly, those can be the most challenging, too.  :)  But, on this day, I was able to just play.

On today's card, I inked up an embossing folder before I ran the paper through my Cuttlebug.  It was definitely an interesting effect.  I will return to this but in different colors and armed with a wealth of knowledge.  Also, do you see the little beaded wire?  That was another "try" I did.  I liked how it turned out overall, but the whole card sorda turned out industrial.

-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Stamps: Birthday Wishes (SillyLeAnn Designs 1.0), Life
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Stampers Select White
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow, Terracotta Tile
Ribbon: Summer Sunrise Grosgrain
Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Mat Stack 1 Die, Wire and Beads (my little creation)

No comments: