Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just Moved

Ok, I totally did not or have not moved.  Well, I moved 4 years ago.  I just made this for a friend.  I wanted to share as it is made with tons of stuff from my Cricut.  I hope you are having a great week.  We went to see "Shrek the Musical" last night and had a ball.  Otherwise, we are gearing up for the holiday weekend here in the States.


-All Papertrey Ink unless noted-
Paper: Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
Ink: Fresh Snow
Stamps: Up, Up, and Away
Die Cuts: Platin School, Gypsy Font, DoodleType (Cricut by Provocraft)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive noticed that a lot of your cards use different fonts on the cover, even if there are only two words. Just wondering why you do this? its not necessarily bad or good, just wondering