Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet Baby

For some reason, I have really been into making baby cards with yellow.  Interesting as I have never been able to break out of the baby pink or baby blue.  I had a ton of fun creating this card.  Isn't it fun when things come together just the way you imagined them in your mind?




Stamps: Animal Digital Stamp by Brian Lock (The Digi Shack), Background Basics: Petal Power (PTI), Baby Stamps (Technique Tuesday), Up Up and Away (PTI)
Paper: Spring Moss, Vintage Cream (PTI), Brown (Bazzil)
Ink: Tea Dye Duo, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise (PTI)
Other: Die Cut from Gypsy Wanderings (Cricut), Copics

I am going to be absent from the blog-o in the next week or two.  I hope to schedule some posts, but you know how that can go.  :)

8 comments:

Marlene said...

This is my favorite card of yours to date. Absolutely gorgeous!

Heather said...

What a great scene! I love the tree too!

Brian said...

Love the card and what you did with the bunny! Looks great!

B

Anika said...

Great card, LeAnn! I love that tree - so fun and whimsical!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this image. Way to cute and great idea.

Lelia Pierce said...

This is amazing! Just perfect!

Unknown said...

Great card! I love the color palette and the 'scene' :)

Unknown said...

Too cute!! What a great idea!!!

Hugs~
Ramona