Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hugs

I like to make cards for kids.  It is hard to do because I am all girlie and detailed.  The kids just like the cutsie.  So, I was excited when I made this card for the Digi Shack Sketchbook Wednesday.  Thanks for looking!  Oh, and the image I used is another of Brian's images being released at TDS on July 5th.

Here is the Sketch:





Here is my take:





Stamps: Digital Stamp by Brian Lock (The Digi Shack), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Big and Bold Wishes (PTI)
Other: Copics, Fresh Snow Ink (PTI), Smokey Shadow Ink and Paper (PTI), Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This made me smile!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Great job with this cute image.

Marlene said...

Cute monochromatic card!

Anonymous said...

So cool! Love the sentiment! This image reminds me of Bart Simpson! LOL!

Heather said...

Love the b&w take on the sketch. That sentiment rocks! Nice card!

Gayatri said...

I love the digi alien(?) stamp. Reminds me of Wall E :) Very cute. Nice take on the sketch.