Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack

It is time for Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack. Here is the sketch:



Here is my take:




For Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack
Digital Stamps: Cupcake by The Digi Shack
Stamps: Happy Birthday (Clearly Wordsworth)
Paper: Flower Background (Bo Bunny), Pink (My Minds Eye)
Other: Dark Chocolate Ink (PTI), Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger), Copics, Stickles (Ranger), Lemon Tart Ribbon (PTI), Jewels (Dollar Store)

Edited to Add: Blogger finally was ready to upload. I noticed that the cupcake top looks a little red. Trust me! It is a yummy, sparkley, raspberry fizz color. :) Last, I wanted to give a shout out to Ted (a fellow PTI addict). He is the one who enlightened me on a super cute technique of pushing a stamp outside of a circle background. Thanks for looking today.

4 comments:

Toni said...

From what I can see it's great! LOL can't wait to see the full size of it :D

Marlene said...

It's like getting a sneak peek! A teaser!

What I see so far looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love all your bright colors!! I can only see half thoe. But, that half is awesome!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Laurie Unger said...

Great job on the sketch!