Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sketchbook Wednesday at The Digi Shack

Here is the new sketch for The Digi Shack:





I made a card that was similar to this one at the beginning of May.  And, since I don't do unconventional card sizes, this may look slightly familiar.  Enjoy!



Digital Stamp:  Flower (The Digi Shack)
Stamps: Happy Birthday (SillyLeAnn Designs 1.0), Polka Dot Basics and With Sympathy (PTI)
Other: Hawaiian Shores Paper (PTI), Hawaiian Shores and Ripe Avocado Ink (PTI), White Signo Pen, Copics, Scallop Square Punch (Marvy-Uchida)

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

This is beautiful, LeAnn! I love the color combo and the cropping of the flowers! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors.

stuffie said...

oooh, just LOVe the colors!!! How pretty!

Unknown said...

I love the colors!!! Very Pretty!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Lovely card!

Heather said...

Love it! One of my favorite images and I love how you captured the frame in different places!