Thursday, April 08, 2010

Two Cards, One Inspiration

This is another of my Use it Up Challenge. I have this entire sheet of glittery spring stickers. I am almost all the way through using it. YEAH! These two cards looked better in my head, but I am still enjoying the final product. I was hoping the plum purple would show through a bit better on the kraft and had to change directions when it didn't. Thanks for looking today and enjoy!







Stamps: Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Birthday Blessings (SillyLeAnn 2.0)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Plum Pudding (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, Plum Pudding, Ocean Tides (PTI)
Ribbon: Ocean Tides (PTI), Lavender (Rabom)
Other: Beautiful Blooms Dies (PTI), EK Success Flower Punch, Glitter Stickers (Portabello), Glitter Glue (Hobby Lobby), Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: