Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Favorite Little Stamp Set

I thought I would share a small little addiction I have.  It is for a particular stamp set. Actually it is a stamp and die set.  It is Fillable Frames #1 from Papertrey Ink.  I find myself reaching for it on almost every single card.  I have to literally tell myself NO.  I have to on purpose not reach for it.  I think it is so fun, classic, clean, and whimsical all at the same time - not to mention that I adore polka dots.  I just thought I would share something near and dear to me (well, in the inky world at least).

Today's card uses up some more of my stash.  I have determined to use through all of my older supplies.  I keep buying more and more only to have more and more.  I cannot tell you the dollar amount of the supplies I have just given away because at the time I loved it, refused to use it, and now think it is looking stale.  So, this is a continuation of Use It or Lose It.




Stamps: Fillable Frames #1, Through the Trees (PTI)
Ink: Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper: Basic Grey

What a simple, yet elegant card!  Well, to me anyway!!  Thanks for looking!  I totally enjoy reading all the comments and such sweet feedback.

No comments: