Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Mojo Monday #133

I complaining this morning that I lost my crafting mojo.  I have been furiously working on my DH's 10 year anniversary book (digiscrap) that I haven't had time to think about paper, scissors, glue.  I went into my craft room several times and nothing.  Nothing at all.  So, today I was reading some blogs and happened onto one who participated in the Mojo Monday.  I needed some mojo so I headed over there.  Here is the sketch . . . .



This is what I did with it . . .


I have to just put this out there.  This is by far the most stuff I have ever put on a card.  I kept layering and layering and layering.  It was fun and definitely got my creative juices flowing.  I never thought of myself as a simple designer.  But, now I am thinking maybe I lean toward the more simple side of things.  Either way, it was fun and I am super glad I tried it.

Stamps: Let It Shine (Verve), Polka Dot Basics, BB2, Damask Designs (PTI), Little Flowers (Michael's)
Paper: Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow (PTI), Nior
Other: Rapberry Fizz Ribbon (PTI), Copics, Scallop Die (Spellbinders)

2 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Oh my gosh...this is such a great card. I love the colors and it is so eye-appealing.

Debra

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Just makes me smile. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)