Saturday, September 26, 2009

Speaking of Trees

I have said before how much I adore cute trees. I was so excited when I saw the digital papers and elements from Peppermint Creative called Family Tree. I immediately fell in love with the tree and the rest is history. I made this adorable frame origionally for our living room. But now I am considering giving it away. Enjoy!


Tips and Tricks: I used Grafix Rub-on Transfers to make the rub-on that I used on the glass of the frame. I glued the bows, flowers, and rinestones on top of the glass (I can change them with the seasons if I want).
Credits: Pattern Papers, Tree, and Word Art - Miss Mint from Peppermint Creative; Mini Flower Punch - EK Success; Rinestones and Kraft Paper - Papertrey Ink; Bows - Hobby Lobby; Rub-on Paper - Grafix

No comments: