Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Fun Little Box

As many of you know, I LOVE to give gifts. I love gift sets! I needed something to put some cards into for a card set gift. I racked my brain over and over. This is what I came up with. These boxes are perfect to store cards, envelopes, stamps, etc. Inside each box, I put a set of cards that cordinate with the colors of the box. One box was a mix of cards - birthday, thank you, and so on. The other box was full of notecards that could be used for any occassion. The girls just loved them. I just loved making them and seeing happy faces. :) To make the boxes, I found a paper meche type of box that I painted dots on them. I glued ribbon around them to look like a wrapped present. I made the huge bows that went on top and glued them on. I then cut tags from the Fiskars paper cutting tool (it is the orange templates that you use the sliding cutter). I stamped and inked the tags. Violla! Cute gift box!

FYI - I made these a while back. I ran across the picture and thought it would be great to share. ;)

No comments: