Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Die Cut Set

HAPPY CRICUT MONDAY - on Tuesday!
I have tried something new.  I made a set of baby die cuts and little embellishments.  I love playing with graphics and SCAL - and then cutting with the Cricut.  This was a creation using a combination of SCAL and my own graphics program.  The Baby Girl is a font.  I added the shadding as I didn't like the shadow look that is included with SCAL for this particular font.  I designed the flower shape, the pieced rattle, and freehanded the onesie.  The flowers and rattle I embellished with glitter, pens, dootles, etc.  I added a touch of sparkle to the Baby Girl.  The onsie is chalked with a touch of sparkle as well.


Sorry about the photo.  No matter what I tried, I couldn't get the sparkle to look as gorgeous as it does in real life.  I didn't try to hard.  Maybe someday I will re-shoot one.

No comments: