Saturday, September 05, 2009

Gift Set

Besides birthday cards, I get the bible or scripture cards as my next most requested card.  I love it, but it gets hard to get creative with the stamps that I have.  I did add a few scriptures to my SillyLeAnn Designs 2.0 stamp set.  But for these cards I used the Paper Trey Ink "Everyday Blessings" stamp set.  I really like this set of stamps.  I was hoping they would put out a 2nd scripture set.  But, I haven't see one yet.  Anyway, this gift set has 8 coordinating cards.  I really like the subdued color combination and how it turned out with the brown paper.  The pattern papers are by My Minds Eye.  Thanks for looking!

Other Credits:  Scalloped Oval - Spellbinders; Large Flower - Whale of a Punch; Small Flower - Prima, Ribbon - from stock purchased at Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart

2 comments:

Tay said...

Ooooh, VERY cute cards! Love them!!!

Tay said...

Ooooh, VERY cute cards! Love them!!!