Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hybrid Brag Book

I made a fun little project this weekend for my DH's birthday. It is a small 4x6 bragbook. This was super easy to do. I made the little layouts digitally and quickly with the templates from Amy Fenner's template set. I printed, cut and glued them to cardstock. I punched a hole in the corner and secured with a binder ring. I then went back and embellished each page. Simple, quick, easy, and fun!


Here are some closeups of some of the pages:







Credits: Amy Fenner's "You're A Star Brag Book Template Set" - found at GDS; Amy Fenner's "Grunge Princess" - found at GDS;
Overview Layout was made using a Template by Amy Fenner found as a freebie on her blog

3 comments:

Project 365 said...

Ok I'm so glad you posted this...I am getting ready to do a ton of these for Christmas gifts and I have one question....What kind of glue do you use? lol I know that sounds silly but most glues wrinkle the page or won't hold. Thanks so much and forgive my ignorance lol...

sillyleann said...

I used a glue runner which is a dry glue. Wet glues will wrinkle the page and will smear the ink jet ink if any gets onto your layout. I personally use Tombo tape runner found in the scrapbooking section of most hobby stores. However, you can find a similar version pretty much anywhere. I have even seen walmart, target, etc. carry a glue runner - check the scrapbook isle. (Side note - the best adhesive would probably be the xyron cheetah found only in the scrap booking section or scrapbook store. I would LOVE to have one but don't)

Project 365 said...

Thanks bunches! That was a big help!