Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My First 6x6 Accordion Album

I finally broke out! I made a 100% paper project. I made, from scratch, my very own 6x6 accordion album. This was such a fun project for me. I wanted to make something special for my DH as yesterday was our 11th Anniversary of our very first date. So, I wrote a little poem and made a mini-about us album. I put a line of the poem on each page. Then I went back and found some older pictures of us. I printed in black and white with a slight sepia tone (hard to see in the photos) As for the individual page designs, I treated each "v" section like a double page spread with the exception of the font and back covers.



Credits: Pattern Papers - MME from the Bohemia collection; Stamps - Technique Tuesday, Autumn Leaves, Michael's $1 stamp, and MySentimentsExactly; Flowers - Bazzil; Ribbon - Various from sewing departments; Other items used - Cuttlebug Alphas and shapes, Scalloped Circle punch, Scalloped Square punch, inks, fiskars templates, scallop sissors, mini star punch, and black gel pen

Thanks for looking! This was one of my favorite things to put together in a long time!

No comments: