Friday, September 07, 2007

Hitting My Stride

I am back to stamping for a few days. (maybe, we'll see) I have been busy with my current design teams for the past week or so. I have had some pretty fun things to do though, so I am definately not complaining. I really like the variety in my crafting adventure. I don't really feel as if I ever get bored doing something. Mostly, if I am losing my creativity with something, then I can pick up in a little different flavor and recharge. I feel as if I am finally hitting my stride. I am past all the learning curves and trial and errors. I really believe that I know what my style is and enjoy it. No more trying this or that (hey, I am talking style, not technique). It is a good place to be and a long time coming.

Here is one of the cards I came up with this evening. I just thought it turned out so adorable. It is a Thank You card that is definately girlie!

This is an A2 card on a white base. I cut the pink paper (unknown) on the side with a scallop. I then attached the pink flower paper and the pink paisily paper (The Paper Studio). I glued the ribbon on over the seam. I stamped and watercolored the girl image (Me and My Big Ideas) and attached. The "thanks" stamp (Michael's $1) was also watercolored but attached with pop dots. I tied a bow and attached at an angle.

Thanks for looking! Until next time...

No comments: