Wednesday, September 05, 2007

To Redo or Not to Redo . . .

. . . that is the question! I have really had a hard time with this. I have several scrapbook pages that make me cringe when I look at them. The scrapbooker in me says that I cannot let go of these awful pages. However, the artist in me says that they have to go. In the end, we need to do what will make us feel good about our books. For me that will be to take it page by page. I do not plan or intend to ever completely redo all past pages. However, when the inspiration hits me, I will redo a single page or double page spread here and there.


Here is a double page spread from photos a little over 2 years ago. I never really captured the memory of what we did properly. This 2 pager really gives me insight into the memory I want to carry forward.

Notes: This is my first ever digital 2 page spread (or at least that I can recall). The elements and paper are from Theresa Borntreger's Zoo Bound kit found at GDS. If you need to do some zoo pages, I highly recommend this kit. It is so fun!

No comments: