Monday, May 14, 2007

Year-by-Year

I am really trying to catch up on my kids year-by-year books. The idea is that for every year of their life, I would create a professionally printed and bound book highlighting their year. These books are only 20 pages long but trust me more work than meets the eye. I try to hit highlights only and use less than 50 pictures for an entire year. Also, because these are meant to be coherant books and not just scrap books, I keep theme and colors consistent throughout. I haven't worked on these since before my daughter was born. So, hopefully, you will get to see several pages coming through soon. :) That would mean that I am making progress.

I finished page 10 this morning. Page 11 is predominately done but needs some touch ups. The papers are from the P4D BCA 2.0 release about 2 years ago. I will have to do some digging to remember the exact artists. The alpha is from that kit too by Meredith Fenwick. The flowers are from the Digital Diva Design May 2007 monthly mega kit - "May Morning" (I changed the colors). The ribbon is mine.

Note: This would be Oct 2005. (Yes, I know a tad behind)

1 comment:

Marcie Marziali said...

BEAUTIFUL, Leann! I love your layouts and how you incorporated 2 photos with the ribbon across the top of one, bottom of the other!
You have a beautiful family!!