Friday, May 04, 2007

More Favorites - Favorite Things

I made this page of some of my favorites that weren't necessarily objects. Again this is an 8x8 two page spread. If you look closely at the layout, you will see how my brown papers turn at the brad to reveal my journaling. I would have to say that this is one of my favorite pages that I have ever made. I really liked how the colors turned out. I am totally addicted to paper scrapping all over again. :)

Credits: Multiple Colors of Generic and Textured CS; Patterned Paper - MME; Grossgrain Ribbon; Brown Flowers - Bazil; Small Blue Flowers - Prima; White "Travel" Letters - Paper Studio; Brads - Paper Studio; Stamps - Autumn Leaves (swirls), Paper Studio (family), Studio G (happiness line) and My Sentiments Exactly (Favorite Things Title)


Here is a close up of the hidden journaling:
















Thanks for looking - I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments: