Friday, May 11, 2007

Graduation - Quick and Easy

We are going to a graduation for the daughter of some dear friends. I, of couse, procrastinated until the last minute and needed a card. I didn't want just any old card. This is for a very special girl. So, I at least wanted something fresh. While I was running errands this morning, I ran into Michael's to see if any new $1 stamps were in (they were not of course). They had the most adorable "Me & My Big Ideas" stamp clearanced for only $3. You can see the sweet graduate on the card. As soon as the kids hit their beds for the afternoon, I quickly put this together.


I hope you enjoy this!

Credits: Embossed the black textured CS with my Cuttlebug, the Congratulations is a $1 wooden Michael's stamp, the graduate is Me & My Big Ideas, I colored the graduate with water color pencils and blended.







I about went crazy when I realized I didn't have a single envelope anywhere!!! So, I quickly pulled out something I bought on clearance ages ago. It is a Fiskars envelope template that you use with the Shape Cutter. I was stunned and amazed . . . that was THE BEST envelope template I have ever used. I wanted to show you how crisp and precise the envelope turned out.

Isn't that amazing!!! Well, I thought so at least. I highly recommend using it!

No comments: