Friday, March 16, 2007

Sunday Morning

For some reason, we haven't been able to capture those angelic photos of our daughter. It seems like most of our pictures she is "deer in the headlights" look. I was so excited that before we loaded up to go to church, she actually gave me a happy face. I had to scrap this.


The flower paper is by DebF. The flower doodle stamp and alpha are FJardine. The frame is ShabbyPrincess.

It has been a long time since I have actually put a digital layout together. It was so nice to get back to something I have such passion for. Oh, to be able to craft to keep up with life . . .

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

She's beautiful, LeAnn. Your layout is wonderful too.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout! And the baby is just adorable.

Marcie Marziali said...

I love this layout, Leann! She is such a beautiful little girl!