Thursday, March 01, 2007

I love my Spring Stamps


I was so anxious to make something with my cutie spring stamps. I have a card swap with the theme of spring cards. How convenient! I have never water colored before, so this is my first attempt. I see all these beautiful cards, and I have to learn to do this technique. Anyway, I love how this card turned out. I hope my fellow swappers will be as happy with them as I am. All the cards are basically the same. You can even see what I put on the inside. It says "Happy Spring" with the letters of spring in flowers.


Enjoy! I have had a rough week. I am not sure how much I will be around to blog in the next few days. My husband has the weekend completly off!! So, if I you don't hear from me on my blog, don't worry. I am having a great weekend.

Edited to add Credits:
Paper is a printed paper from Shabby Princess. I ran the blue card stock through my cuttle bug. The stamps are Hobby Lobby colored with water color pencils.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh what a pretty card, hope you get to read this, cause I soo need to know what that gorgeous paper is you used for the top part of your card? Alex at www.sillybirds.blogspot.com