Thursday, March 15, 2007

Scrapbooking for Your Speakers

I have to admit that I have been taken over by the iPod rage. I was surprized with one from my DH just before Christmas. I had never even touched one or really looked at one until he gave me mine. I got an 80G 5th generation iPod.

Shortly, after downloading iTunes, I began purusing their store. I found a few podcasts of some different churches that I love and was estatic to see I could hear the sermons for free. I became hooked on podcasts. I say all that to tell you that there is an awesome podcast called "Scrapcast". You really should check it out. You don't have to have iTunes or an iPod to get her shows.

The show is hosted by Lynette. She really packs each episode full of useful information. I get so many ideas and little tidbits here and there from the show. She does a great job and makes a very useful program. Note: I used a screen shot from http://www.scrapcast.com/ for the little graphic so that you can get the feel for it.




I haven't posted anything but cards lately that I almost forget that my purpose of this blog is scrapbooking and card making. :) So for those of you who are faithful card watchers this is for you:


I made these invitations for my neice. She is having a princess party. I made the pocket portion of the tag card. I distressed it with ink. Then, I stamped the swirls with Technique Tuesday stamps. The "Your Invited" stamp is a $1 stamp from Michael's. I paper pieced the castles and adhered them to the front. I made tags with all the information on them and then disstressed the edges. I topped the tag off with some funky fur in white, pink, and purple.

No comments: