Friday, February 23, 2007

Princess Purse Pity

Have you seen the incredible and beautiful princess purses? I really, really want one of those neat princess purses that ScrapArtist has been talking about. They even had a contest to win one. I did not win, but I had a lot of fun practicing to make inserts for my very own Princess Purse insert. So even though I am having a pity party today, I thought I would share these with you and tell you about these great things. Here are both sides of my purse:




These are digital scraps - Credits: Everything is by Michelle Coleman of ScrapArtist except the flower, brad, and alphas which are mine.

If you want to know more about the princess purses, go to http://www.memorypurses.com/. You really need to check out how cute these purses really are!

No comments: