Saturday, February 17, 2007

I've gone crafty!

I have been enjoying my two children immensely. We have had a rocky start with our daughter, but things are really turning around. To God be the Glory. Because of my weird schedule and draining situation with our daughter, I have revitalized my paper crafting side. After I began digital scrapbooking, I swore off the old stuff forever. It is funny how life takes you on journeys. I have found a mixture of the two that has really lit a new found creativity in me. So, from now on, SillyLeAnn Designs will be a mixture of the two.
At the current moment, I am going to be doing both digital and paper crafts, scrapbook pages, cards, etc. So, get ready . . . I am excited to share my journey with you.
Here is a little warmer-upper.

Credits: "Birthday" stamp - Clearly Wordsworth; Flowers - MM; Paper - I cannot remember for the life of me. (I'll find it and update)

1 comment:

Marcie Marziali said...

Beautiful, LeAnn! I love your creations!