Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's My Life . . .

. . . and I love it.  I really do.  It is just that my life at the moment is . . . well . . . how can I put it . . . a lot.  But, look what I have made today!!


It felt sooooooooo good to get into my craft room and make a card.  It feels like it has been so long now.  It probably has been so long.  

Here is a closer look:
I was so excited at how this turned out.  I would like to give it to my sister for Thanksgiving.  She will LOVE it.

I also made a Veteran's Day card.  I have a family member that is in a nursing home.  He LOVES to get mail.  I thought this would totally make his day.  I cannot wait for him to open it up!


And I also made the inside to this one.


I am getting ready to start packing up my craft room.  Before I do, I WILL do some stamping.  I will do some stamping.  I am not completely sure when I will see them again.  So, I cannot wait to share all my creations before the big move.

1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

Good luck packing! Can't wait to see your new craft room.