Saturday, February 04, 2012

To the Bride and Groom

A really good friend of ours just announced her engagement a couple of weeks ago.  I was so excited for her.  I have been needing to get a few more wedding cards made, so this was the perfect inspiration.


I have had a HUGE hole in my stamping arsenal for a while when it comes to good wedding stamps.  I was super excited for PTI to put out such a great Love and Marriage Stamp set.  It is the perfect combination of images and sentiments for such precious occasions.

I have been working on making a "complete card package" every time a make a card.  I usually fly through the card not even considering the inside or envelope.  So, I took some time to finish this card out completely.

It isn't anything special inside, but I thought it was a great touch to finish the overall card.  I am going to continue to push myself in the finishing details area.  No promises though.  :)  But, I am going to be making an effort.

Have a great weekend!  We are spending the weekend together as a family.  It is mom/son and dad/daughter date night.  We have plans to catch a movie the next night.  And we are planning our Family Fun Game Night for Sunday.  It is so much fun to play Old Maid, Uno, Crazy 8, Trouble, etc with the kids.  I am trying to get in some extra family time before the new baby takes up my time for a while.

Supplies - All Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:) Sandra H