Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #8

So, I am working out of order today.  :)  But, I am still having so much fun!

This challenge was to make a card where the cover is slightly shorter than the back.  I don't recall ever making a card like this before, so it was fun to try.


I have been wanting to pull out some pattern paper for a while.  It seems like when I first started stamping and card making that I couldn't do anything without a patterned paper.  Now, I have gone full circle and hardly use them at all.  Interesting what we trend towards over time.

Supplies:  All Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Suzanne Russell said...

Beautiful card, Lee Anne. Your blog is in my favorites so I see a lot of your creations. I have to work at using patterned paper anymore as well (even though I have drawers full!)Thanks for the inspiration-again!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is STUNNING! Great color combo and the papers are perfect together.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the papers they are gorgeous:) Sandra H